Sunday, 18 November 2012

Dilemma

I think I might delete this blog.
I have already deleted my other one and haven't been as attentive to this one as I'd like to be because of personal reasons ( such as finding what I am going to do in five years as my mother said she will kick me out then ).
I also have Christmas tests which I am probably going to fail.
Most of you may think this is too pessimistic, I know that other people are worse off but anyway I'm letting you decide.
Post in the comments what you think.
The deadline is midnight Monday ( GMT ).
If I don't get any comments after that this blog shall be no more.

7 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    DON'T DELEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WHERE WOULD ALL YOUR STORIES ON EDEN GO!!!!!!!!


    I say NO! Don't Deleat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DELETE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    YOUR STORY IS EPIC!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't delete?

    Pretty please?

    Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont please! I wont know where to read your story if you do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it how you changed your profile pic back to the original... I kind of missed it...
    *Smiles*
    Write soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to get Stiltskin on here, I commented on his blog, http://theeverythingisawesomeblog.blogspot.com.au/?m=0

    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg OMG OMG dont leve please im here are you honna stay on the skuluggery blog and post?

    ReplyDelete