Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Behold I Have Returned

Okay so I know it has been a long time since I posted but I'm definitely getting back to this right now.
Just to update you on interesting events in my life :
   We did the Skulduggery Pleasant page from my Irish book today I was over the moon.
Then argued with my friend what was cooler Valduggery or Thrashabelle (been reading a lot of Valduggery recently).
    My mom saw Eoin Colfer leave the place she does fitness this morning. Some of you might think that's mad but it's a regular occurrence here so yeah.
     Got my junior cert coming up next year so got to get ready for that (I have to go to Irish college for three weeks in the summer).

So yeah be expecting some fanfics in the future. I've written the first few paragraphs in a Game of Thrones fan fic I want to do ( don't worry rated K ) and I want to do one on the Eden Threatening in LSODM so be warned.




P.S. Could Death Rose please check her emails please please please please please please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment